Saturday, August 31, 2013

9 Months Photo Shoot

We just got EM's 9 month photos back from the Photographer! She does an incredible job! I had a few friends use her in the past and after trying to book her for EM's 3 month photos and realizing how popular she is (we ended up using Portrait innovations, which did a good job for a studio with no editing) we booked her 6 month photos right at 3 months and then each session we always book the next! Can't wait for her 1st Birthday smash cake session! If you live in central Florida and want to get pics taken of your babies, family, anything really, check out brianalugophotography.zenfolio.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Brianalugophotography Here are a few of my favorites (one from each outfit backdrop) from this shoot: 
 
My all time favorite from this shoot :)

We had to distract her with a balloon this time around

It's football season so we had to get some of our football team outfits! I made the eagles one myself :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!