Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Random Wednesday

I love clean sheets on the bed!

Amazon Wishlist are the best for Birthday/Christmas shopping! So easy and convienient! I wish everyone used them! You can even add stuff from non-amazon websites as well, it's a great universal tool! My only problem is it's hard for me to add stuff to my list, I never want anything that I don't need to pick out myself (like I want a new purse but I need to see it in the store/try it on my shoulder to decide). I did add some gym equipment for our new home gym we've created. but what else?? #firstworldproblems


I only have two more working Fridays for the rest of the year! One is in 2 days and I'm on business travel so it doesn't even really count since I'm not in the office. Plus add in my vacation days I'm taking, I really only have 16 working days until Christmas Shutdown and then I'm off for 17 days straight (well I'm taking 2 vacation days to make that happen) One of the biggest perks of my company is our awesome time off!

We have this area/room in our house, it's supposed to be a formal living room when you first walk in the house  but we have nothing in it other than one curio/shelf cabinet and we refer to it as our christmas tree room since that's where we put the Christmas Tree. We don't want to make it a formal living room (such a waste) but can't figure out what else to do with it. We already have a huge playroom/game room loft upstairs, a gym, a study, and a theater room so what else could we possibly use this space for? Any ideas? And it would need to be something that is appeasing to the eyes since it's an open space and not a room with doors. It's probably the last room in the house we want to do some thing with, which means it's on next year's (even possibly the following year) list to complete but since I have NO IDEA I figured I'd better start thinking about it now and start soliciting help!

We're getting EM's 1st Birthday pictures done on Monday. I'm so excited for her smash cake session! We'll also be doing her christmas pictures and hopefully a family picture as well which brings me to my next dilemma, what to wear? I seriously need to go shopping but have zero time between now and Monday due to all the party prep and I have nothing remotely flattering to wear (still too heavy for my normal clothes and everything else is super wornout and not good enough for pics because I've been wearing it sooo often) and I'm dying for a sweater dress! Must find time!! Maybe I can squeeze a quick shopping trip in on Sunday while G is watching football! 

Ok so what is the best feature to use for Blogger (blogspot) comments? I signed up to use disqus and really like it but I believe it requires everyone to make a disqus profile in order to comment. Will that defer people from commenting? I kind of wish I used wordpress vs blogger - seems like their built in comment feature works well (doesn't require people to sign up for anything or have a google ID, yet I don't want the fully anonymous ability either) what is your preference as a blog reader/commenter?


1 comment:

  1. This paragraph is actually a good one it helps new the web visitors, who are wishing in favor
    of blogging.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!