Friday, January 24, 2014

Bachelor Recap / Fantasy Standings: Week 3

(via)


Well I'm a little delayed on posting this, it's been a busy (read:LAZY) week for me. I guess I don't really do recaps, just more so have some observations/comments so I'll just say FIVE  things and make this my FIVE ON FRIDAY post.. bam!

//ONE// JP is kind of dumb, and by kind of, I mean really dumb. At first I thought it was the language barrier, but now I'm not so sure. and yet, the girls hang on every.single.word. like he said the most amazing things ever! At least he's got his looks going for him. 

//TWO// I didn't realize Cassandra was so young (21) and even though she's got the single mom thing going for her, I don't think it's going to last. She sounded like a broken record with her "I haven't done blah blah blah since I was 18" or whatever it was that she KEPT sayng, ugh so annoying!


//THREE// Sharleen is the most awkward person ever. EVER. 


//FOUR// Just because you jump off a bridge together Chelsie, does NOT mean you can get through anything.  Granted, I do think having a first kiss hanging upside down from a bridge is pretty freaking awesome! Although if that was me, I'd still probably be shaking and soaked from peeing my pants (terrified of heights here!)

//FIVE// I think he should have made them stand in their swimsuits for the rose ceremony since he already changed the cocktail party to a pool party (which I thought was way more fun!)  


NIkki is still my fave (at least I have her on my non-money league! I'm down to just Kat in my money league... come on Kat, gotta stay in the game for a while!


Money League Standings after Week 2
LL: 770
JL: 690
DS: 580
JR: 510 
KW: 330 
ME: 295 
SR: 270


The Teams:
JL:  Elise, Lucy, Lauren HChristineVictoria
JR: Amy L, Christi, Elise, Kat, Victoria
LL: Alli, Cassandra, Elise, LucyValerie
DS: Victoria, Sharleen, Nikki, Kat, Andi
ME: Alexis, Christi, Kat, LacyValerie
SR: AlexisAmy L, Chelsie, Kat, Lauren S
KW: AlexisAshley, Chelsie, Lauren HValerie

Received a Rose:
Alli, Andi, Cassandra, Chelsie, Clare, Danielle, Elise, Kat, Kelly, Lauren S, Nikki, Renee, Sharleen

Sent Packing:
Lucy, Christy

Points Earned:
Involved in a real kiss: Cassandra (20), Andi (20), Sharleen (20), Chelsie (20)
Swears: Chelsie (20), Andi (20)
Cries: Sharleen (20), Chelsie (20), Clare (20), Christy( 20), Lucy (20)
Receives a rose on group date: Nikki (30)
Gets a 1-on-1 Date: Cassandra (30), Chelsie (30)
Reads a Date Card: Alli (50), Andi (50), Cassandra (50)
Receives first given rose at Ceremony: Andi (50) 

Eliminations Points:
JL:  100/each: Danielle, Lauren - ZERO earned
JR: 100/each: Danielle, Lucy - 100 earned
LL: 100/each: Danielle, Lauren - ZERO earned
DS: 50/each:  Alli, Cassandra, Danielle, Lucy - 50 earned
ME: 50/each:  Alli, Christy, Danielle, Lucy - 100 Earned
KW: 100/each:  Danielle, Lucy - 100 Earned
SR: 100/each: Cassandra, Sharleen - ZERO earned

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!