Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bachelor Recap / Fantasy Standings: Week 8 (Part 2)

OOOOH Fantasy Suite night and Andi’s big departure! Only a few comments to make:

  • I’ve been saying it for a while, but I think Clare is the one for him, ALTHOUGH, I think Nikki’s going to win.
  • And by win, I mean, she’s not going to last with him by any means, she’s clearly not INTO the same things as him, and that’s a big deal.
  •  I’m so glad Andi FINALLY realized what a douche Juan Pablo is, even if it did take her this long. I bet her dad was super stocked to watch last night’s episode
  • As glad as I was to watch her tell him what’s up, after a while I was like ummm ok we (the viewers) get it, and it’s clear Juan Pablo doesn’t care or get what he did wrong so just give it up. But then again, I know when you are mad it’s hard to just stop.
  • I find it hilarious that he thought the overnight with Andi went SO well, when it clearly didn’t, but then again when you are a self-absorbed person, you of course wouldn’t notice that.


And now its's time for the Bachelor Fantasy League Standings: (which I am totally not winning - however I am in 3rd place in the non-money League, tell me again why I picked different teams!)


Money League Standings after Week 8 (Episode 2)
DS: 2750
JL: 1760
JR: 1670
LL: 1610
KW: 1100
ME: 1085
SR: 940

The Teams:
JL:  Elise, Lucy, Lauren HChristineVictoria
JR: Amy LChristiEliseKatVictoria
LL: Alli, Cassandra, EliseLucyValerie
DS: Victoria, Sharleen, Nikki, Kat, Andi
ME: AlexisChristiKat, LacyValerie
SR: AlexisAmy LChelsieKat, Lauren S
KW: AlexisAshleyChelsieLauren HValerie

Received a Rose:
Clare, Nikki,

Sent Packing:
Andi (left on her own)

Points Earned:
Involved in a real kiss: Nikki (20), Andi (20), Clare (20)
Cries: Andi (20)
Swears: Andi (20)
Unplanned Meet up with JP: Andi (50)
Receives first given rose at Ceremony: Nikki (50)
Makes it to Finale: Clare (100), Nikki (100)

Eliminations Points:
JL: 200/each: Andi - 200 earned
JR: 200/each: Andi - 200 earned
LL: 200/each: Andi - 200 earned
DS: 200/each: Andi - 200 earned
ME: 200/each: Andi - 200 earned
KW: 200/each: Andi - 200 earned
SR: 200/each: Andi - 200 earned


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!