Sunday, August 24, 2014

Baby Shower for Miss Abigial

Two weeks ago, my wonderful Mother-in-Law hosted a small baby shower for G and I. It was originally supposed to be a surprise but G and I had pretty much guessed that she was planning something for us but were playing dumb until until she mentioned it to me a few days before. 

She did a wonderful job of decorating and we were very happy to have most of our close family and friends there to celebrate. Our theme for Baby A's nursery is Lion King, so all the decorations matched the nursery bedding (which is "Nala's Jungle") With this being a second child, same gender, within 2 years, I wasn't expecting a shower/sprinkle/celebration at all, so it was very nice to have something special for this baby too. 

One of the cute things she had was a "Baby Time Capsule" where the guests all wrote down notes and put in special items for Baby A to be opened by her at a later time (we decided around 16, depending on her maturity level).

Here are some of the pictures from the party: 







My MIL always makes great diaper cakes!

personalized M&Ms


EM even had a special outfit to wear, but she wouldn't sit still to get a good picture of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!