Thursday, August 14, 2014

Newest Edition

I can’t believe I forgot to post about our family’s newest edition! My sister gave birth to my nephew, William Thomas, on July 22nd at 2:25 am weighing 7 lbs 6 ounces and 20 inches long. He is so adorable and looks just like his Daddy! EM and I were at the hospital from about noon until around 3am. It was a long day for us all (especially my sister, duh!) but EM was excellent during the whole ordeal. I got to see him for a short time before needing to leave as I had to work the next day (it was rough, considering I was 1.5 hrs away from home) but was glad I was able to be there. I didn’t get to see him again (in person) until this past weekend when they came to my baby shower (that'll be my next post!) and didn't get to spend too much time there but I get to see them this weekend again for some more quality time! Their new family of three is doing great and I’m so happy they get to finally experience parenthood, which in my opinion is the best thing ever!

first time holding him!

Emily meeting him at 3am





feeding him at my baby shower


Terrible quality, but the best we could get of the two cousins together


While my sister was in labor here in Florida, our cousin was in labor up in NY. She had her son just a few hours earlier than my sister - Jaime Jr was born on July 21st at 10:09 PM, 8 lbs 5oz and 21 inches! Unfortunately, it'll probably be months before I get a chance to meet him but he's so cute too! If I wasn't already pregnant, I'd be having a major case of baby fever! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!