Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Last Few Weeks - in Pictures


Our last few weeks in pictures....
(probably a good 6 weeks now that I’m looking at my camera roll)
We’ve been very busy, pretty much every weekend!


We got to see baby Abigail in 4D, she was breech at the time, but hoping she’s moved since then – should hopefully find out next week! 


EM and I went on my parent’s boat for a day of fun in the sun while Daddy was golfing.




I spent a long week in West Virginia for work (G was on travel too) 
so EM spent the week with my parents











We attended an all-you-can eat Mac and Cheese charity event 
supporting Give Kids the World.



We hosted a watch party/breakfast for the UCF v Penn State game
 (that we unfortunately lost - boo!)




My in-laws hosted a yummy seafood boil


I got double baby practice while spending time with my good friend and her son.



We spent the day at the Four Seasons Hotel celebrating a friend’s birthday (super nice resort!) and EM had a blast playing in the kiddie area!







playing with her friend after a long day at the pool 

just loved this fixture in the lobby

gorgeous view from their balcony


I went and saw Disney on Ice presents Frozen with some friends (without EM, thought she might be too young to sit through it – I’m sure she would have loved it though, just wouldn’t have lasted the whole show) – OMG it was amazing, if it comes to your town, it’s a MUST SEE!







Sorry for the crappy photo quality, uploading them from my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!